Allied Telesis helps to fulfill the needs of high-performance, reliable, low-cost ownership, and secure switches for all sizes of enterprises. Get a solution for high-quality, future-proof to suit the need of enterprise, campus, branch, and private cloud networks. The Autonomous Management Framework (AMF) platform with the Allied Telesis Switch work automatically and simplify the daily task, in order to help small and medium business reduce their network operating costs. Allied Telesis Switches will deliver a high-performing modern enterprise network, stacking to create a durable local or distributed solution, and integrated control of wired and wireless network devices.
By automating and simplifying daily tasks for businesses of all sizes, the Allied Telesis Switch X Series provides a solution that is future-proof in terms of reducing network operating costs. Campus, branch, and private cloud networks of varying sizes can all benefit from the specifications.
Gigabit Managed Edge Switches
Allied Telesis x230 Series delivers maximum network performance, even in the most demanding application. The x230 Series is flexible to deploy with an excellent set of possibilities in a small design and gigabit-controlled edge switches.
– Allied Telesis Autonomous Management FrameworkTM (AMF)
– Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+)
– Ethernet Protection Switched Ring (EPSRingTM)
– G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection
– Access Control Lists (ACLs)
– VLAN Access Control List (ACLs)
– Easy To Manage
– Storm protection
– Loop protection
– Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) Root Guard
- Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) protection
- TACACS+ Command Authorization
- Unidirectional Link Detection
- Optical DDM- Active Fiber Monitoring
- VLAN Mirroring (RSPAN)
- Find Me
- Precision Time Protocol (PTP)
- Flexible deployment
- Link Monitoring (Linkmon)