Allied Telesis helps to fulfill the needs of high-performance, reliable, low-cost ownership, and secure switches for all sizes of enterprises. Get a solution for high-quality, future-proof to suit the need of enterprise, campus, branch, and private cloud networks. The Autonomous Management Framework (AMF) platform with the Allied Telesis Switch work automatically and simplify the daily task, in order to help small and medium business reduce their network operating costs. Allied Telesis Switches will deliver a high-performing modern enterprise network, stacking to create a durable local or distributed solution, and integrated control of wired and wireless network devices.
By automating and simplifying daily tasks for businesses of all sizes, the Allied Telesis Switch GS Series provides a solution that is future-proof in terms of reducing network operating costs. Campus, branch, and private cloud networks of varying sizes can all benefit from the specifications.
Stackable Multi-Gigabit Layer 3 Lite Switches
The GS980MX Series of stackable Layer 3 Lite switches feature high capacity, resiliency, and easy management. With Multi-Gigabit ports and Power over Ethernet, and available in both compact and high port density models, they provide an ideal choice for high-speed connectivity at the network edge.
- AlliedWare Plus Enterprise-class operating system
- Autonomous Management FrameworkTM (AMF)edge node
- Vista Manager EX compatible
- AMF-Security compatible
- VCStackTM up to 4 switches
- VCStack LD for long-distance stacking
- EPSR transit node
- 10 Gigabit uplinks
- 2.5/5G with PoE for high-speed wireless APs (PSmand HSm models)
- IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (30W per port on PSm models)
- IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ (90W per port on HSmmodels)
- Continuous PoE
- Active Fiber Monitoring (AFM)
- IPv6 features
- Device GUI for web-based management